Thursday, January 5, 2017

IMPORTANT MESSAGE

After much consideration, I have decided to place my Arizona real estate license on inactive status and have terminated my membership in the Arizona REALTOR® associations that I belonged to effective December 29, 2016. 

Although my husband and I have been living in South Carolina for 2 years now, I have kept my Arizona real estate license active in order to allow my existing clients and prospective clients to receive MLS information and to keep myself available to help them with their real estate needs. In order to do that, I maintained memberships in the Arizona Association of Realtors®, the Scottsdale Area Association of Realtors®, and the Arizona Regional MLS (ARMLS). Without my Arizona association memberships, any Arizona Regional MLS (ARMLS) updates that you have been receiving from me will stop. 

Since I'm also licensed in South Carolina, and live and work just south of Charlotte, NC, I belong to several additional associations. My primary membership is with the North Carolina Association of Realtors®, the Charlotte Regional Realtor Association, and Carolina MLS. Additionally, I have a secondary membership with South Carolina Realtors® and, of course, maintain membership in the National Association of Realtors®. 

Please note that although I am licensed in South Carolina, I can still help you with your real estate needs anywhere in the country through a great referral network. That, of course, includes Arizona, where I can help you with your Arizona real estate needs by referring you to one of my fabulous Arizona Best colleagues. Please contact me when you want me to introduce you to a great agent. 

Thank you to all who have entrusted me with your Arizona real estate needs over so many years. I am honored that you put your faith in me and allowed me the privilege of serving you. I cherish your friendship and look forward to maintaining that friendship. Please keep in touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment